Potential members will be requested to submit the following information for an underwriting review:
- Total current payroll by class code.
- Loss runs for the previous five years.
- Experience Modification Factor for the previous five years.
- Average loss ratio for the previous five years.
- Most recent financial statement or independent audit.
- Demonstrate that the municipal entity seeking membership has responsible and competent management and a commitment to safety and loss control.
- A membership application signed by an authorized staff member.
Decisions regarding potential membership are made solely by the Board of Trustees upon consultation with the Trust Administrator and reinsurance carrier. The aforementioned information is to be submitted to Peter Whipple at least forty-five (45) days prior to the requested effective date at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (717) 723-4600.