- The Trust is owned by the municipal entities and is governed by a member elected Board of Trustees.
- The Trust has provided rate stability over the years that is not subject to the fluctuations of the full insured market.
- By sharing risk, the Trust can offer competitive pricing as an alternative to the fully insured market.
Quality Claims Administration
- Members are provided with up to date status reports on claims. Assistance is offered for claims resolution and to return the injured employee to work as expeditiously as possible.
- The Trust offers free monthly training sessions for employees at various locations. Many of the training sessions have been approved for DEP water and wastewater credits.
- Surplus funds not needed for claims expenses or loss reserves are returned to the membership as dividends on an annual basis.
- The Trust administers an annual safety grant program that is available for all members.